the disease of Aseptic meningitis characterized by the inflammation of the meninges known as meninges. It can be recognized by a CSF sample and the Recovery can take 7 to 10 days.
Eight signs that tell you if you have irritable bowel syndrome
below the causes
According to an article published by the Western New York Urology Associatesher main reasons They are usually:
– viral infectionssuch as: Enterovirus, which are diseases of the hands, feet, mouth and conjunctivitis.
A fungus caused an outbreak of aseptic meningitis in Durango that has claimed three lives
The Secretary of State for Health reported that 40 women and one man have been diagnosed with the disease so far.
– Sexually Transmitted Diseasesfor example: herpes, syphilis or HIV.
In Durango, the alert for aseptic meningitis is growing: there are already six deaths and 10 in hospital
The Durango Health Secretariat increased the number of beds at the capital’s hospital to care for patients with the virus
– fungal infection.
– Bacterial meningitis that has not been fully treated.
– Autoimmune diseases.
Come on main sign of this disease are:
– fever and chills.
– Stiff neck.
– General malaise.
– Sore throat.
– muscle or abdominal pain.
– mental confusion.
– Sensitivity to light.
– Nausea or vomiting.
To be sure of being sick, it is necessary to go to the doctor so that he asks about the symptoms that have appeared and conducts one Physical examinationCarry out blood tests, lumbar puncture, magnetic resonance and a tomography computerized.
– Exposure to people suffering from a viral disease.
– work in day care centers O health centers.
– Be a child or adolescentsince aseptic meningitis generally affects this segment of the population more frequently than adults, compared to adults.
In most cases, there is no specific treatment. to treat the disease, since most people get it fully recover in about 7 to 10 days, without being treatedaccording to the portal of Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
It should be noted that taking antibiotics is not used to treat viral infections, that is, they are not useful for the treatment of aseptic meningitis; In the event of infection with the bacteria, however, these drugs are essential to counteract the disease.
The best way to protect yourself from the non-polio enterovirus is to follow these tips:
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after changing diapers or going to the toilet.
– Avoid close contact with sick people.
– Clean and disinfect regularly touch surfaces.
– Stay home if you are sick.
– Let infants stay at home if they show symptoms of illness.
It’s important to remember Vaccinations can protect against some diseases that can cause this disease, such as: measlesread mumpsthe chickenpox and the flu.
It is also very important to avoid mosquito bites or other insects that transmit disease in humans. If rodents are inside or outside the home, it is important to keep them under control by taking the necessary cleaning and control measures.
Babies less than 1 month old and the people with weakened immune system are rather become seriously illTherefore, it is necessary to take precautions.